Our martial art programs are designed to explore the fullness of the martial path. This includes all the different levels of our human abilities. A bit of combatives some self defense, psychology, health, weapons, survival skills, introspection on the warrior path and much much more…
Spring SYSTEMA INTENSIVE
May 17-21 2010
Instructor: Vali Majd
6 hours of training everyday, both indoors and outdoors.
This has got to be one of the best way to step into summer!
If you have been wondering about SYSTEMA, this is an incredible opportunity to discover the wholeness of this incredible Art.
The more seasoned practicioners will find this course to be extremely challenging.
Whether your goal is to loose weight, get fit, learn self-defense or combat applications, this intense training course will bring you to the forefront of the many aspects our methodology teaches. In this non-stop 5 days of training you will explore and learn the following, the SYSTEMA way:
- Proper Falls and rolls
- All the fundamental Systema Breath, health and rejuvenation work
- Study the basic Systema principles
- Study Systema Strategies and Tactics
- Explore “Natural Movement” and “Freedom of Movement”
- How to retain proper Form using Relaxation,Structure, Movement and Breathing
- Multiple opponents
- Ground Work, wrestling and Grappling
- Kicks, Strikes and takedowns
- Variety of Systema warm up excercises, for different time of day
- Incredible Intuition building excercises
- Develop your core and overall strenght
- Learn how to use connective tissues instead of muscle mass
- Learn to incorporate Knives in your training
- Combat Strategy
- Knife Defense
- Explore the basics of Close-protection Work
- And lots more
Please note that our Spring Seminar Weekend will follow this intensive course. Register for both and get a discount.
Minimum 10 participants, Maximum 25.