PCS SYSTEMA INTENSIVE
“The Intensive pushed me to my limits and fostered an environment where I could go beyond them. I was brought to a point of near mental and physical exhaustion, then realized HOW MUCH was left in me, the abundance of strength gained from exploring and challenging my psyche, body and spirit. At the end of the week, participants asked why every day couldn’t be like the days of the Intensive.”
-A.J Intensive Participant
6 hours of outdoors training, 5 days in a row.
Date: July 22-26 2013
Super early bird: $400 (by June 1st)
Early bird: $499 (by July 1st)
Regular Price: $575 (after July 1st)
Our methodology welcomes new students- with or without experience or martial arts background, however, the Intensive remains a very challenging program.
This is an incredible opportunity to discover the wholeness of SYSTEMA, the incredible Russian Martial Art.
The more seasoned practicioners find this course to be full of challenges.
In this non-stop 5 days of training you will explore and learn the following, the SYSTEMA way:
- Proper Falls and rolls
- All the fundamental Systema Breath, health and rejuvenation work
- Study the basic Systema principles
- Study Systema Strategies and Tactics
- Explore “Natural Movement” and “Freedom of Movement”
- How to retain proper Form using Relaxation, Structure, Movement and Breathing
- Multiple opponents
- Ground Work, wrestling and Grappling
- Kicks, Strikes and takedowns
- Variety of Systema warm up excercises, for different time of day
- Incredible Intuition building excercises
- Develop your core and overall strenght
- Learn how to use connective tissues instead of muscle mass
- Learn to incorporate Knives in your training
- Combat Strategy
- Knife Defense
- Explore the basics of Close-protection Work
- And lots more
“The intensive successfully demystified much about what Systema is not. A great non-stop introduction, as well as offering everything that could be wanted for the more seasoned person, we learned to get second winds, third winds, forth winds and on and on, by the end feeling more revitalized and energized than tired. More than giving us one drill after another that we dragged our feet into doing, Vali masterfully created an atmosphere and context whereby we wanted to push ourselves into doing the drills. The words of Lao Tzu come to mind, “A good leader…when his work is done…The people will say, ‘we did it ourselves’ “. B. T. Intensive participant.
Minimum 8 participants, Maximum 20